Sat, Feb 11|
Esquina de Abuela Community Center
Galentine's Day 2023
The Goddess Project Co. Presents Galantine's Day 2023, a day of feminine connection and self-love. Join us for a day of magickal creations, divine conversations, and good food.
Feb 11, 2023, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Esquina de Abuela Community Center, 2705 NW 22nd Ave, Miami, FL 33142, USA
About This Gathering
The Goddess Project Collective will be hosting our annual Galentine's Day Gathering to celebrate community, creativity, self-love and sisterhood. This will be our 4th year holding this space for women to connect with each other and themselves. Every year we explore and connect with a different part of our spiritual self.
This year the focus and theme for this year is: REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE.
So often we can find ourselves connecting our being to the titles that we carry. Sister, Mother, Lover, Friend, Teacher, Leader... but who are YOU? Before you carried any of those titles you belonged to yourself... so who is she?
WHAT WE WILL DO
- Memoirs of a Goddess: We will be creating a memoir of the self. A sacred book filled with stories, symbols, and prayers that are dedicated to you. A tool you will be able to keep, carry, continue to work on and use to help you bring you back to yourself. A tool to help you REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE. The Book and supplies will be provided.
- Mirror Meditation: One of the best ways to cultivate self Love and connection with Self, is through mirror work. We will explore the beautiful grounds that is Esquina de Abuela to find our own sacred spot to perform a sacred eye gazing meditation with the Self. An opportunity to look yourself in the eyes and see into our own soul.
- Connect + Eat: A beautiful array of Tapas, Desserts, and Drinks will be served throughout the day. (You will be asked if you have any allergies, dietary, or lifestyle restrictions in the registration for the event.) Connect with the other Goddesses attending the event, reconnect with those you met last year, and those you may already know. This day is dedicated to you.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- A hardcover sketch book
- Craft Supplies (glue, scissors, paper, stickers, glitter, paint, etc)
- Food + Drinks
- A personalized gift bag from of our Ritual Skincare Line APOTHETONICA.
WHAT TO BRING
- A blanket/yoga mat for meditation.
- I highly encourage you to bring small trinkets, dried flowers, sea shells, pictures or any other items that represent parts of you that you feel comfortable adding to a keepsake book. These items will be attached to your personal book.
I will have plenty of craft items for you to use, but personal items that resonate with you and tell a story is what will make your creation sacred.
WHAT TO EXPECT
A safe space for women to connect, share, express, and celebrate the self.
WHAT TO KNOW
- This is a private Women Only event.
- Bring your daughter, sister, neice or any other young woman over the age 14.
- Due to special preparations for the event, last minute/day of RSVPs will not be possible.
- If you are in need of financial assistance, please reach out to @thegoddessproject.co IG by DM. We may be able to offer a discount in exchange for help setting up and cleaning up for the event.
- The event is dedicated to Women and provides a space for you to be free and independent to honor your own needs and take care of yourself. For this, children under 14 years old are not permitted.
WHERE TO PARK
Parking is available at the center.
Please arrive on time. Parking is located inside the property of the center and since this is a private event, the gate will be closed once we begin. Don't not arrive any later than 1:15pm.
Special Note: Esquina de Abuela is a beautiful cultural and community center in the heart of Allapattah. By attending this event you are helping support the EDA center and mission to create a safe space for artists, creatives, and the local community. Part of the proceeds of this event will be donated to the EDA center. Thank you. If you would like to learn more, visit their website https://esquinadeabuela.com/
Welcome Goddess, this option admits one (1). Arrive on time and prepared to be wined, dined, and aligned.$99.00+$2.48 service feeSale ended