Sat, May 14|
Synergy Yoga Studio
Cosmic Game Night: Let's Get Intuit
An interactive workshop to explore and exercise your intuitive skills. How connected are you to your Intuitive senses? Can you name them? We are often told to 'follow our intuition' but what does that sound, look, or feel like? Join us to find out.
May 14, 2022, 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Synergy Yoga Studio, 844 Alton Rd 2nd floor, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
About This Gathering
The Goddess Project Co. Presents:
Cosmic Game Night: Let’s Get Intuit
An interactive workshop where we will explore and exercise our intuitive abilities. We are all intuitive beings; it is a part of our genetic code and one of the ways that God - The Divine - Source communicates with us and even through us. It isn't a magic trick BUT it is a magic skill. Which means, it is something we can learn, we can strengthen and we can heighten.
This workshop is intended to introduce or reintroduce you to the basic concepts around our Intuition such as:
- The Four Clairs: Our four extra sensory skills
- How Science defines Intuition
- The difference between Intuition and Anxiety
- Games + Activities that focus on honing in on our intuitive skills.
- Partake in a Magical Elixir intended to stimulate and strengthen our psychic abilities.
- Tratakra: A meditation style intended to exercise and awaken our 3rd Eye Chakra.
You will also receive a workbook that will help guide you through our activities and a safe place to start journaling your Intuitive Journey. Once you RSVP you will get an email with additional information about the event.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE YOU:
- A Journal + Writing Tool
- A Sitting Pillow (You may bring your own blanket if you like)
- Water + Tea
There is a parking lot right next to the Yoga Studio and is available to park, however there are limited spots so it is based on first come first serve. Otherwise there is plenty of parking along Alton road and on the side.
WHAT TO WEAR
Comfortable clothing. We will be sitting or moving around a bit during the workshop. You may want to bring a sweater and a pair of socks. Being in a yoga studio, we must remove our shoes upon entering.
WHAT TO BRING
You will receive a separate email after you RSVP with what to bring :)
(cue mystical music).
- We must all wear a mask upon entering the studio and can remove them once we enter our space.
- There is no eating in the yoga studio.
- We are asked to remove our shoes upon entering the studio. They have designated space for our shoes.
- Please do not touch, adjust or move any items, art work or musical items you may see in the room.
This workshop is designed for you to fully emerge yourself and your sense. We will meet outside of the studio and enter the space together as a group. PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME AT 6PM. LATE ARRIVALS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED INTO THE YOGA STUDIO ONCE THE GROUP HAS ENTERED.
Let's Get Intuit!